4/15/2013

MAZEL TOV

3 weeks left until we leave for Tel Aviv to attend a wedding. I'm experiencing a bit of mixed emotions towards visiting Israel for the first time, but still I'm excited. Another less exciting problem; what do you wear to a wedding in May? It will be sunny and warm but my skin is pale, almost blue. 

Too bad I cannot wear white, found these two lovely things at Zara. I usually never buy things at budget chains. I guess I can't really motivate it to my self since it is an massindustry that creates major problem for the environment and I rarely appreciate the things in the long run anyway.





I like this combination, beige and yellow, as well as wearing something blue and colorful with rose lips. But remember, I'm super pale...the hunt continues.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar