5/15/2013

YOU ENERGIZE ME


We're back. Tel Aviv was amazing in so many ways, I feel that I have yet another experience to put in my life bucket.

Since coming home my heart and mind are filled with energy. The ideas in my head never stop to pop up and it feels like the world is showing me possibilities.

The coming months I will be occupied with helping someone with their new apartment, so expect some interior bonanza.



Cool rooms with clean sheets are heavenly during the summer months



Marble has become a real trend, but I still love it


In between choosing tiles and kitchen cabinets why not fuel up with some eco ice cream Sänkdalens gård


There will be more than one coffee

  
Don't forget to take a minute in the shade, if you prefer sun rays don't forget to protect your skin. I like this sun screen from Kiehl's



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar